Two posts in one day!
I had some bananas that were getting a little dark, and I could have just made regular muffins, but I thought “Why not make them full of fiber!” I had extra flax seeds, so why not, right?
This recipe is so easy and takes very little time. It’s also very fiber-rific, so be careful if you don’t eat as much fiber as I do.
Here’s what to get from the store (remember, old bananas though)
Banana Flax Seed Muffins
2 over ripe banans, mashed
1 cup flax seeds
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup oatmeal
- Grind your flax seeds in a coffee grinder until fine.
- Add the flax seeds and the egg to the bananas and mix.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and sprinkle chia seeds on top, then mix them in as well
- Add the dry ingredients into the bananas mixture. Put into greased cupcake pans.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
My fingers are sticky, and there was something on my arm. My life is a bunch of mysteries. Clumsy, clumsy mysteries.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )