1 tsp salt
¼ – ½ tsp pepper
4 cloves Garlic
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
4 tsp vegetable oil
10 oz bag fresh Spinach
4 large eggs
- Preheat oven at 400F
- Grate the potatoes, add ½ tsp of salt, mix well and let them sit in a colander with a bowl under it for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, sauté spinach in olive oil with the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze as much water out of the grated potatoes as you can. Season with ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ cayenne pepper, ½ tsp pepper. Add 4 tsp vegetable oil and mix well.
- Generously spray a 12 muffin tin pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange grated potatoes into each muffin cup, pressing against the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until they start to brown slightly . Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and spinach and mix until well combined.
- Evenly spoon spinach in each potato nest.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until egg is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Carefully unmold each potato nest using a butter knife around the edges of the nest.